Aesthetic enhancements focus on non-surgical, minimally invasive solutions to skin care.
CMPS stays ahead of the curve by providing the most innovative and effective care available.
Our aesthetic, non-surgical offerings include:
- Botox® – a protein that is injected to facial areas with deep lines and wrinkles. The injections are used with a very fine needle, and do not require anesthesia. The Botox® treatment lasts, on average, three to six months, depending on the individual.
- Juvéderm® – an injectable filler that includes a natural acid (hyaluronic acid) a complex sugar naturally occurring in the body that decreases with age. It improves the skin's elasticity and may be used to improve deep skin folds and wrinkles and to enhance lips and cheeks. Treatments may last six months to a year, depending upon the individual.
- Voluma® XC – the first and only FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area to correct age-related volume loss. Its effects can last up to two years with optimal treatment.
- Radiesse® – a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. This filler works immediately to add volume under the skin and over time continues to stimulate your body’s own natural collagen. The results can last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
- Sclerotherapy – a minimally invasive procedure used to treat spider and reticular veins. The treatment involves the injection of a solution into the affected veins.
- Latisse® – a prescription product used for hypotrichosis, a condition of a loss or reduction of hair. Latisse® is a liquid applied to the lash line daily at home to thicken, darken and lengthen eyelashes.
- Microdermabrasion – our system uses finely crushed diamonds to expertly remove dead skin on the surface. This procedure is ideal for fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne, scarring and overall exfoliation. It is comfortable and has no down-time.
- Skin Peels - also known as chemical peels or derma peeling. We apply a solution to the skin, usually the face, but it can also be done to the neck or hands. Peels are a several-step process that may require several visits. The goal is to make the skin appear smoother and younger, by removing a variety of imperfections such as age spots, acne, scars, rough patches, etc.
- Facials – our facials are designed specifically for your skin type and needs. We offer facials in varying strengths from gentle to highly corrective.
- Laser services – non-invasive, technologically advanced and extremely effective, cosmetic laser procedures can remove unwanted hair (face, underarms and bikini area), pigmented lesions and small vascular lesions.
- Eyebrow & Eyelash Tinting
- Facial and Body Waxing
- Obagi Skin Care Products – we offer a full line of scientifically formulated, medical grade skin care products to help you look younger. Come in to meet our our talented physician assistants or medical aesthesian for an in-depth skin care consultation.
- Nu-Derm®System - Obagi's #1 skin care system has been clinically proven to correct and improve signs of skin aging. The results: A beautiful transformation!
- Obagi-C® RxSytem - A skin care regimen to treat early signs of aging and signs of sun-damage.
- CLENZIderm™ M.D. System - This special three-step system eliminates acne quickly.
- Obagi® Gentle Rejuvenation System - A gentle skin care system designed for people with sensitive skin.
- Obagi 360™ System - Take steps now to preserve your skin with this system, which is "A complete and pro-active system to help protect and preserve youthful skin."
- Rosaclear® System - Treats the signs and symptoms of rosacea for a clearer, calmer, more balanced-looking complexion.
- Regenica® Rejuvenation Products - The only skin care line that contains Multipotent CCM Complex™ specifically formulated to reduce the appearance of environmental damage.
- ELASTIderm® Eye Products - A one-of-a-kind eye product that really works to rebuild the appearance of more youthful eyes.
- Hydrate™ Facial Moisturizers - The long-lasting hydration is designed for any skin type and help enhance your skin’s smoothness.
- Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 - Sun Shield is your first line of defense for protection from the sun's UVA and UVB rays all year round.
The best way to stay connected with everything Obagi is to stay on the inside! CMPS urges all of our patients to join the Obagi Inner Circle for exclusive members-only benefits.
Other products available at CMPS include:
- Jane Iredale Skin Care Makeup® - is made with quality formulas that contribute to skin care health. The full line of products is available by request only.