Pediatrics is the medical specialty devoted to the healthcare of children, ranging in age from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses the physical, mental and social development of children. Pediatricians associated with practices supported by Central Maine Medical Group, Central Maine Healthcare's care provider organization, provide care for patients up to the age of 21. In some cases, care may be extended to patients with chronic or lifelong medical or developmental issues.
Pediatricians provides preventive health care, and diagnoses and treatment of illnesses and conditions, with referral to specialists as needed. Preventive care includes immunizations, lead screening, developmental screening and vision screening. Wellness checks and routine physical are an essential part of preventive care.
Central Maine Medical Group supports the following pediatric practices:
- Central Maine Pediatrics, 12 High Street, Suite 301, on the CMMC campus. (207)-795-5730.
- Bridgton Pediatrics, 25 Hospital Drive, Bridgton. 207-647-4232
- Central Maine Pediatric Cardiology and Adult Congenital Heart Disease, is located at 12 High Street, Suite 301, Lewiston, and can be reached at 207-795-5730.
- Central Maine Pediatrics Walk-In Clinic, is located at 12 High Street, Suite 301, on CMMC campus. (207)-795-5630
- We can see anyone age 0-21 who has a Central Maine Healthcare primary care provider (PCP).
- No need to call ahead! Just walk-in and you will be seen.