Central Maine Medical Center Fertility Center
"There's no better care than what you will receive at Central Maine Fertility Center."
Central Maine Fertility Center offers some the most wide-ranging, sophisticated and effective fertility and fertility-related treatments, surgeries and procedures in the state of Maine. Close to home and completely committed to you. That's the Central Maine Fertility Center difference.
Central Maine Fertility Center offers:
- Consultations on complex reproductive problems
- Financial counseling and guidance for 3rd party coverage (precertification)
- Endocrinology (adult and reproductive)
- Assessment of ovarian reserve for age-related infertility
- Genetic consultation
- Ovulation induction
- Semen analysis, andrology and urology consultations
- State of the art imaging studies (HSG, pelvic ultrasound, and tubal cannulization)
- Advanced endoscopic interventions (hysteroscopic and laparoscopic)
- Intrauterine insemination with spouse or donor sperm
- Treatment of endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Reconstructive surgeries for congenital reproductive anomalies
- Tubal ligation reversals
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is only necessary in a small percentage of cases. In these instances, Central Maine Fertility Center has a strong and successful partnership with Boston IVF (Portland, Maine location). Working together, we ensure that all of our patients' needs are met.