CMMC Health and Fitness Center New Member Enrollment Process
Thank you for choosing to exercise at the Health and Fitness Center! Below is the process for new members to
join our facility:
- Complete Membership Application and Health History Questionnaire – First, you will need to
complete a health history questionnaire and application. This provides us with all the information
we need to set you up as a member of our facility.
- Obtain Physician Clearance (When Applicable) – If you have any preexisting medical conditions, we
will need to obtain exercise clearance from your healthcare provider. Your provider knows your
health history, and will be able to determine if it's safe for you to exercise, and whether there might
be any limitations that you should adhere to when working out. A Health and Fitness Center staff member
can fax a request for clearance to your provider. Once received, we can contact you to let you know
you're ready to begin!
- New Member Setup – We will need to meet with you briefly to get you entered into our
membership software system. You'll receive a small ID tag that you'll use to "scan in" when you
come to work out. You'll also receive a tour of our facility, an overview of our policies, and have
opportunity to get answers to any questions you might have. At this time, we'll also collect
payment. Payment options include exact cash, check, credit card, or – for CMH employees – payroll
- Optional New Member Orientation with Exercise Program Design – As a new member, you are
entitled to an orientation. A Personal Health Counselor will provide you with an overview of our
equipment, teach you to use it safely, and also offer to help you set up a basic beginner's strength
training program. If you wish to have a complimentary orientation session, see a staff member to
- Get Started! – Once you have received medical clearance, are set up in our system, and have had
your questions answered, you're ready to begin working out. We look forward to seeing you at the
Health and Fitness Center, and hope you benefit greatly from your time at our facility!