The Coastal Plastic Surgery cosmetic services team is comprised of three board-certified plastic surgeons, a certified physician assistant, and a certified medical aesthetician/laser technician. CPS services range from surgical and laser procedures to skin care treatments. Also available are premium skin care products.
Coastal Plastic Surgery offers a variety of special services which include:
• Cosmetic surgery procedures performed by Coastal Plastic Surgery surgeons include breast procedures, body contouring, and facial, head and neck procedures.
• Breast procedures include: breast augmentation, lift and reduction; removal and replacement of breast implants; and male breast reduction.
Tummy tuck, liposuction, and upper arm, thigh and buttock lift are body contouring surgeries provided by CPS surgeons. Facial, head and neck procedures include facelift, brow, eyelid and neck lift, lip enhancement, cheek implant, chin enlargement, ear pinning, and earlobe repair and reduction.
• Non-invasive cosmetic laser procedures available at Coastal Plastic Surgery include: Laser Genesis for correcting redness and stimulating collagen production; LimeLight Facial treatments for pigmentation and vascularity; ProWave permanent hair reduction; and Titan nonablative skin tightening
• Other cosmetic procedures for enhancing skin appearance are Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Sculptra and Radiesse.
• Coastal Plastic Surgery's physician assistant and medical aesthetician provide clinical facials, chemical peels, facial waxing, eyebrow waxing and shaping, and microdermabrasion. They also assist customers in selecting appropriate skin care products such as Obagi Skin Care, Latisse Lash Treatment, and Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics.
If you have an HMO or managed care plan that requires referrals for any service other than those from your primary care provider, it is your responsibility to obtain a referral and authorization before seeing one of our specialists. Insurance companies no longer allow referrals made after the visit to the specialist. You will be responsible for the bill if you have not obtained a referral.
Prescription refill request must be done Monday through Thursday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. and Friday between 8 a.m. and noon. When possible, please call the office when you have one week of medication left. Otherwise, please contact the office at least two business days in advance for all prescription refill requests to allow the nurse and the care provider time to process the request. The office will contact you only if there are questions about your request.
After Hour Calls
If your medical need is urgent and cannot wait until the office opens, patients may reach the on-call care provider by calling 795-6262. The answering service will page the provider to call you. Please unblock your phone line to allow the physician to call you back.
The on-call care provider will not take after hours calls regarding refills and appointments.